Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Greece make the Break @ 9th place!

Get that champagne chilled folks, Greece has made the Break and now everything is up for grabs. I apologise for not having the results for rounds 7 and 8, which I shall soon remedy, but we do have the Break, and my, is it full of surprises:
  1. Pakistan
  2. Ireland
  3. Scotland
  4. South Africa
  5. Wales
  6. New Zealand
  7. England
  8. Singapore
  9. Greece
  10. USA
  11. Canada
  12. Australia
  13. Peru
  14. Hong Kong
  15. Bangladesh
  16. South Korea

Teams will now pair off in a power-preserving pattern: 1-16, 2-15 etc. Greece, right below the fold of the Break, will be facing Singapore in the Octo-finals.

Now more than ever I hope you will all join me in wishing our boys and girl the best of luck.

I can taste the bubbles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home